The House of Hilkiah Foundation (HOHF) announced the maiden flagship of the Global Volunteer Ambassador Program for 2020/2021, the first of its kind under the organization’s banner.
The Global Volunteer Ambassador program of HOHF will try to introspect, research and analyze the global problems related to women empowerment and Gender issues, Peace and security, Environmental sustainability issues and Child Development through various initiatives on a Local scale with a global intent. As a global platform, HOHF promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to engage talented individuals from every country, who will become an ambassador of the House of Hilkiah Foundation in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for everyone in their community.
In this Global Volunteer Ambassador Program of HOHF, applications will be open from global citizens worldwide who want to be ambassadors of peace and integrated development in their respective countries keeping in consonance the values and ethics of HOHF.
This Ambassadorship Program will run for a duration of one year from October 2020 to October 2021.
1. The Global Volunteer Ambassador (GVA) Program will provide an opportunity for volunteers to represent HOHF in their respective countries and share the principles, ethics and discipline of the HOHF and how flourishes as an organization.
2. It will provide an opportunity for the Global Volunteer Ambassadors (GVA) to build up their social skills and enhance their achievements with regard to their CVs.
3. It provides an opportunity to represent HOHF in different conferences and seminars locally and Internationally, there creating an avenue for exposures for its volunteers.
4. It also provides an opportunity to get a Letter of Recommendation from HOHF after the successful termination of one’s contract for their future jobs and social services projects.
5. Volunteers will be issued a certificate of completion as a Global Volunteer Ambassador (GVA) and also become an Alumni of GVA at HOHF, there increasing their network and scope.
– You Must be above 18 Years old
– Ability to Demonstrate Leadership qualities, mobilize a team and organize events will be an added advantage.
– Be available to Volunteer with HOHF for at least 12 months.
– Women are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- APPLICATION PROCESS
- Click the APPLY NOW button below to find the application form. Application Deadline: September, 30th 2020
All Applications shall be reviewed and selected persons shall be notified via email of their selection on or before 5th October 2020. Selected Global Ambassadors from across the globe will be appointed for a term of one year starting from October 2020 to October 2021 (Renewable on the basis of performance).
NB: Deadline for the submission of applications is 30th September, 2020.
For Further Queries
- The applicant can directly consult with the Global Ambassador Team via email. The email id is Info@houseofhilkiahfoundation.org OR email@example.com Please mention ‘Global Ambassador Volunteer Program 2020/2021’ in your subject line for easier communications. OR
- Contact +2348039720962, +2348035895997