This post will guide you through application and Registration for AgroHack Challenge 2020.
What is AgroHack Challenge
AgroHack Challenge is a five (5) days bootcamp program with an intense monitoring from both local and international mentors. The program is powered by the MasterCard foundation in collaboration with Enterprise Development Centre & Global Entrepreneurship Network Nigeria.
Participants of this program stand a chance of winning one million Naira and represent Nigeria in future Agro Challenge programs.
How to Apply for AgroHack Challenge
- Visit the application page at https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/login
- Click on ‘Register Now’
- Click fill the form that pops up. Don’t forget to use a password that you can easily remember.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ after filling the form.
- Come back to login to fill your email and password initially submitted.
- Fill out your biodata page.
- Click on Save and continue.
- Enter your educational details.
- Click on save and continue.
- Enter your company/business start-up details.
- Answer questions concerning your business model and jobs your idea will generate
- Preview your application before final submission.
Application Requirement for AgroHack Challenge
- Your business/ company must be within Lagos, Kaduna and Kano
- Your business must be Agricultural value chain related.
- Your business must solve a particular problem.
- Your business must be unique.
- You must have a target market
- You must have strategies to market your product handy.
September 1st, 2020
Benefits of the AgroHack Challenge
- Chance to win one million naira
- Opportunity to meet young innovative professionals in agriculture
- Opportunity to learn about agricultural value chain market
See also: Apply for FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020